Our Approach to Making a Will
At Brumell & Sample, we are specialist Wills and Probate Solicitors. We will help you with every step of the process as we believe in planning for your future and protecting your estate for your loved ones. Making a Will allows you to relax and can save you and your loved ones a substantial amount of money and time further down the line.
At Brumell & Sample we will meet with you, listen to your concerns and prepare a Will which is tailored to the needs of you and your family.
Why should I make a Will?
Your Will enables you to provide for your loved ones in the following ways:
- Who will you appoint to be the guardians to look after your children?
- Who will be your executors to administer your estate?
- Who will be the beneficiaries of your estate?
- Do you have any business or farming assets? Who would inherit those?
- Would you like to benefit a charity?
- Do you need to think about a trust in your Will to protect your assets for future generations?
- What are your funeral wishes?
- What happens to your pension and life insurance on your death?
- Will your estate be subject to Inheritance Tax?
If you die without a valid Will, the Rules of Intestacy apply. This set of statutory rules dictate who will inherit your estate. This may include long lost relatives, elderly parents, or even the crown. Making a Will, however simple, is essential to ensure the beneficiaries of your choice inherit your estate.
For more information, our FAQs may be helpful for you:
We will be happy to discuss this and any other matters with you. The first step is to contact one of our highly experienced and specialised team on 01670 512 336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help you make a Will.